Sunday, March 6, 2011

WeEkEnD UpDatE

This weekend my husband talked me into camping and it was actually pretty fun. I demanded that I would not go if it was going to rain! So when a drop hadn't come out of the sky all day Friday I knew I was going. Our friends Brandon Kopp and Sean Wilson went with us. We stocked up on food, blankets, and tarps and headed out to Crystal Springs**

It was a tiny bit cold but we had a fire going and we had a heater set up in our tent!


Caleb brought is guitar but we also set up my iPhone to play some music and we also played Spades and roasted Marshmallows**













Brandon was the cook for the night and it was SO delicious**





























Steak and Shrimp were on the Menu and boy did he COOK it!




Sleeping through the night was pretty rough* It started storming around 10:00 that night and continued on through the night. There was thunder, lightening, rain, and 15MPH winds. The tent was shaking furiously and Caleb kept having to go outside to make the tent more stable, he kept his promise because I didn't get a single raindrop on me! When we woke up the next morning B and Wilson both climbed into mine and Caleb's tent for warmth. We got out of there early and headed to Greg's Rise and Dine for breakfast!










As soon as I got home from camping and eating at Greg's Rise and Dine I took a shower so that I could go see my neice, Abby and my baby brother, Alex*

Then Saturday night I went and stayed with my best friend, Jessica, and we had a blast! All in all Great Weekend! Thank you friends***

No comments:

Post a Comment